High-Speed Digital Analysis
Perform detailed characterization with powerful analysis tools
Most serial data links begin and end with high-speed ICs designed for standards-compliant interoperability. As bit rates increase, the margins for jitter, interference and other imperfections make it increasingly difficult to achieve BER of less than 10-12. The following tools will help you characterize and analyze your designs in detail. Agilent - achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
DC Electronic Loads
- N3300A 1800 Watt DC Electronic Load Mainframe (2)
- N3301A 600 Watt DC Electronic Load Mainframe (2)
- N3302A 150 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- 6060 Series Single Input Electronic Loads (2)
- N3303A 250 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3304A 300 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3304A-J01 Special Order 300 W DC Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3300A Configurable Load Mainframe Series (2)
- N3305A 500 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3306A 600 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3307A 250 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- 6060B 300 Watt DC Electronic Load (2)
- 6063B 250 Watt DC Electronic Load (2)
- DC Electronic Loads
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Eventi di Agilent Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Agilent Italia
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.