Agilent offers simulation and test capability for all of your filter design and test needs.
You can design, synthesize, and optimize filters for use from baseband to microwave frequencies with a full lineup of filter synthesis, simulation and optimization tools. These tools have been integrated into Agilent's leading EDA software including Advanced Design System (ADS) and Genesys Filter Synthesis tools.
After designing your filter and building a prototype, you can utilize Agilent test equipment to verify your designs. Agilent products include Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Sources, Oscilloscopes and more, all for your filter test requirements.
Affiner la liste
Par type de contenu
- Présentation de séminaire (8)
- Formation en classe (1)
- Salon professionnel (5)
- Séminaire (4)
- Webcast - enregistré (27)
- Webcast (3)
Par catégorie de produit
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (29)
- Oscilloscopes (5)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (18)
- Network Analyzers (25)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (11)
- Logic Analyzers (3)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (2)
- EMI/EMC, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (2)
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERT) Solutions (2)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM) (1)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors (2)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (7)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (9)
- Digitizers (3)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (14)
- Software (35)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (7)
- Additional Test & Measurement Products (21)
1-25 sur 48
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.