High-Speed Digital Analysis
Perform detailed characterization with powerful analysis tools
Most serial data links begin and end with high-speed ICs designed for standards-compliant interoperability. As bit rates increase, the margins for jitter, interference and other imperfections make it increasingly difficult to achieve BER of less than 10-12. The following tools will help you characterize and analyze your designs in detail. Agilent - achieve your best design.
Refine the List
- Jitter Analysis and Injection
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
Additional Test & Measurement Products
MMIC Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Amplifiers (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Attenuators (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Switches (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Diodes (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Frequency Dividers and Prescalers (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Limiters (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Mixers (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Multipliers (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Specialty ICs (2)
- MMIC Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices
- Additional Test & Measurement Products
1-2 of 2
Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Willkommen zur neuen Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.