PCIe 2.0/3.0, PCI Express® Design & Test Information Resource Center
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Agilent offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Agilent and achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Pulse Generator Products
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (2)
- M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (2)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (2)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81180B 4.6 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (2)
- N4903B J-BERT high-performance serial BERT up to 7 Gb/s and 12.5 Gb/s with complete jitter tolerance (4)
- Pulse Generator Products
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-4 of 4
Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Willkommen zur neuen Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
PCI Express 3.0 How to pass receiver compliance test for add-in cards and motherboards - webcast
Original broadcast October 27, 2011
Webcast - recorded
PCI Express 3.0 Receiver test of ASICs- how to face this challenge - webcast
When PCIe 3.0 was generated, it was a goal to re-use the existing passive infrastructure - the channels. With nearly double the signal rate (8Gb/s vs. 5Gb/s), the error free transmission now heavily depends on the RX. Therefore it is now normati...
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.