Educator’s Corner – Your Education Resources
Looking to enhance your higher education curriculum and research capabilities? Agilent offers a complete curriculum-based solution that addresses the educator’s requirements. Whether you need materials for RF communication classes or basic electronics classes, we have teaching solutions to meet your needs. You can choose between basic instruments or high performance instruments, wide range of software such as Design & Simulation, Automation, Signal Generation or Analysis software.
Also on this site, you can access a full range of integrated teaching tools and resources such as pre-written lab experiments, java animations, technical posters and application notes to help you get the best out of your equipment and plan your curriculum efficiently.
For your research work, check on Researchers' Corner to gain insights into various applications, grant resources & guidelines, University Relations program.
Tutorials and career tips are also available for engineering students on Students Resource Center, helping students to be successful in school and beyond.
Agilent’s "Faculty Spotlight" highlights university customers who are using Agilent test equipment to do unique and exciting things at universities. Over the course of the year, the faculty spotlight will include a limited number of education customers and recognize their work on Agilent Educator's Corner web page. Learn how Students use interactive flash for remote instrument access at Harbin Institute of Technology.
Refine the List
- Teaching Instruments & Solutions (1)
- Teaching Tools & Learning Resources (1)
- Researchers’ Corner (1)
- Student Resource Center (2)
By Type of Content
By Product Category
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (21)
- Oscilloscopes (8)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (12)
- Network Analyzers (10)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (5)
- Logic Analyzers (2)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (1)
- EMI/EMC, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (4)
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERT) Solutions (2)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM) (1)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors (2)
- Frequency Counter Products (2)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (3)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (7)
- Digitizers (1)
- DC Power Analyzers (1)
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement (2)
- Parameter & Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer (3)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (11)
- Agilent EEsof EDA Software (13)
- Measurement Applications (16)
- Instrument Control Software (1)
- 89600 VSA and WLA Software (4)
- Agilent VEE (1)
- Power Analysis Manager Software (1)
- Interactive Functional Test (IFT) Softwares (1)
- Wireless Test Managers (1)
- Parametric Measurement Manager Pro Software (1)
- EasyEXPERT software and Desktop EasyEXPERT software (1)
- Calibration & Adjustment Software for Self-Maintainers (1)
- Agilent License Manager (1)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (4)
Additional Test & Measurement Products (11)
- Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions (3)
- In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT (2)
- Application-Specific Test Systems & Components (2)
- Parametric Test Systems (1)
- Photonic Test & Measurement Products (5)
- Atomic Force Microscopes, FE-SEM, Nanoindenters, UTM (1)
- Laser Interferometers & Calibration Systems (1)
- Monolithic Laser Combiners & Precision Optics (1)
- MMIC Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices (1)
- GPIB, USB, Accessories, Racks (5)
- Services (1)
1-25 of 36
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.