As a world leader in test and measurement solutions, and as a member and active participant in the WiMAX Forum®, Agilent Technologies continues to be at the forefront of the WiMAX test. Agilent offers the largest breadth of WiMAX test and design solutions spanning the entire lifecycle from R&D, design verification and pre-conformance, conformance test, manufacturing, through installation and maintenance – for Fixed and Mobile WiMAX™, WiBro, and including support for Wave 2 and MIMO.
Our engineers, experts in test, have dedicated themselves to understanding the intricacies of WiMAX test to provide you with the solutions you need, when you need them. Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (16)
- Oscilloscopes (4)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (11)
- Network Analyzers (11)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (6)
- Logic Analyzers (2)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (1)
- EMI/EMC, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (1)
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERT) Solutions (1)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors (1)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (6)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (1)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (9)
- Software (12)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (5)
- Additional Test & Measurement Products (10)
1-18 of 18
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.