Radar Test & Electronic Warfare (EW) Test
As technology evolves so do the challenges in detection, avoidance, electronic warfare and countermeasures. In all cases, the testing of today's systems will benefit from high-performance test equipment — analog and vector signal generators, spectrum analyzers, vector signal analyzers, vector network analyzers and more. From simulations of an arriving wavefront with multiple emitters to testing of precision components in a receiver, our solutions are ready for the complexity of radar test and EW test applications.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Data Generators & Analyzers
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- Transition Time Converters (2)
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (2)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (2)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (2)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (2)
- 81250 13.5 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4872A, N4873A) (2)
- 81250 7 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4874A, N4875A) (2)
- 81250 3.35 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (E4861B, E4862B, E4863B) (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- N2102B PXIT Pattern Generator (2)
- 81250 675 Mb/s ParBERT Modules (E4832A, E4835A, E4838A) (2)
- Data Generators & Analyzers
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.