Build Your Own Test System
Agilent system components help you easily integrate your system –whether you´re starting from scratch, or refreshing an existing system.
With system-ready instruments, open software, and PC-standard I/O (LXI/USB/VXI/PXI), you´re getting the best tools for your greatest designs.
Explore the resources here to see how you can get maximum leverage from Agilent´s test equipment and software.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
- Classroom Training
By Product Category
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (2)
- Oscilloscopes (2)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (2)
- Network Analyzers (2)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (1)
- EMI/EMC, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (2)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM) (1)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors (2)
- Frequency Counter Products (1)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (2)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (2)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (2)
- Software (2)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (2)
- Additional Test & Measurement Products (2)
- Services (2)
1-2 of 2
Advanced Agilent VEE Pro
This course will present detailed instruction, explanation and training for advanced programming of VEE Pro.
Introduction to Agilent VEE Pro
Learn to develop test software with Agilent Technologies' Visual Engineering Environment (Agilent VEE Pro).
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.