Educator’s Corner – Your Education Resources
Looking to enhance your higher education curriculum and research capabilities? Agilent offers a complete curriculum-based solution that addresses the educator’s requirements. Whether you need materials for RF communication classes or basic electronics classes, we have teaching solutions to meet your needs. You can choose between basic instruments or high performance instruments, wide range of software such as Design & Simulation, Automation, Signal Generation or Analysis software.
Also on this site, you can access a full range of integrated teaching tools and resources such as pre-written lab experiments, java animations, technical posters and application notes to help you get the best out of your equipment and plan your curriculum efficiently.
For your research work, check on Researchers' Corner to gain insights into various applications, grant resources & guidelines, University Relations program.
Tutorials and career tips are also available for engineering students on Students Resource Center, helping students to be successful in school and beyond.
Agilent’s "Faculty Spotlight" highlights university customers who are using Agilent test equipment to do unique and exciting things at universities. Over the course of the year, the faculty spotlight will include a limited number of education customers and recognize their work on Agilent Educator's Corner web page. Learn how Dayalbagh University in India develops ON-DEMAND Remote Laboratories.
Fig 1. Dr. C. M. Markan displaying remote labs in an International Conference
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
FieldFox and HSA Handheld Spectrum Analyzers
- N9344C Handheld Spectrum Analyzer (HSA), 20 GHz (2)
- N9343C Handheld Spectrum Analyzer (HSA), 13.6 GHz (1)
- N9342C Handheld Spectrum Analyzer (HSA), 7 GHz (2)
- N9938A FieldFox Handheld Microwave Spectrum Analyzer, 26.5 GHz (1)
- N9917A FieldFox Handheld Microwave Combination Analyzer, 18 GHz (1)
- N9913A FieldFox Handheld RF Combination Analyzer, 4 GHz (1)
- N9914A FieldFox Handheld RF Combination Analyzer, 6.5 GHz (1)
- N9915A FieldFox Handheld Microwave Combination Analyzer, 9 GHz (1)
- N9916A FieldFox Handheld Microwave Combination Analyzer, 14 GHz (1)
- FieldFox and HSA Handheld Spectrum Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
EMC 2013 - IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility
August 5- 9, 2013; Denver, CO
Interference Analysis Using Handheld Spectrum Analyzers Webcast
Original broadcast Sept 21, 2011