Educator’s Corner – Your Education Resources
Looking to enhance your higher education curriculum and research capabilities? Agilent offers a complete curriculum-based solution that addresses the educator’s requirements. Whether you need materials for RF communication classes or basic electronics classes, we have teaching solutions to meet your needs. You can choose between basic instruments or high performance instruments, wide range of software such as Design & Simulation, Automation, Signal Generation or Analysis software.
Also on this site, you can access a full range of integrated teaching tools and resources such as pre-written lab experiments, java animations, technical posters and application notes to help you get the best out of your equipment and plan your curriculum efficiently.
For your research work, check on Researchers' Corner to gain insights into various applications, grant resources & guidelines, University Relations program.
Tutorials and career tips are also available for engineering students on Students Resource Center, helping students to be successful in school and beyond.
Agilent’s "Faculty Spotlight" highlights university customers who are using Agilent test equipment to do unique and exciting things at universities. Over the course of the year, the faculty spotlight will include a limited number of education customers and recognize their work on Agilent Educator's Corner web page. Learn how Students use interactive flash for remote instrument access at Harbin Institute of Technology.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
FieldFox and HSA Handheld Spectrum Analyzers
- N9935A FieldFox Handheld Microwave Spectrum Analyzer, 9 GHz (2)
- N9936A FieldFox Handheld Microwave Spectrum Analyzer, 14 GHz (2)
- N9937A FieldFox Handheld Microwave Spectrum Analyzer, 18 GHz (2)
- N9938A FieldFox Handheld Microwave Spectrum Analyzer, 26.5 GHz (2)
- N9917A FieldFox Handheld Microwave Combination Analyzer, 18 GHz (3)
- N9918A FieldFox Handheld Microwave Combination Analyzer, 26.5 GHz (3)
- N9912A FieldFox Handheld RF Combination Analyzer, 4 and 6 GHz (2)
- N9913A FieldFox Handheld RF Combination Analyzer, 4 GHz (3)
- N9914A FieldFox Handheld RF Combination Analyzer, 6.5 GHz (3)
- N9915A FieldFox Handheld Microwave Combination Analyzer, 9 GHz (3)
- N9916A FieldFox Handheld Microwave Combination Analyzer, 14 GHz (3)
- FieldFox and HSA Handheld Spectrum Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
FieldFox Handheld Analyzers Education Series
Series of live and on-demand webcasts
FieldFox Webcast Series: Techniques for Precise Cable and Antenna Measurements in the Field
Live broadcast April 23, 2014; 10am PT / 1pm ET
Network Analysis Back to Basics Webcast
Recorded broadcast August 21, 2013
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.