ZigBee (IEEE 802.15.4) is a low data rate (20 to 250 kbps), extremely low duty-cycle (< 0.1%) system intended for periodic, intermittent, and repetitive low latency data transfer. A star topology allows peer to peer networking with up to 255 devices per network. Low power consumption and aggressive sleep modes allow a battery life of several months to several years. Although it is specified to operate in the 868 MHz, 915 MHz and 2.4 GHz ISM bands, it appears the 2.4 GHz ISM band may be the most widely used in practice.
The data rate for ZigBee is low, but spectrum spreading is used (at 2.4 GHz), which gives an occupied bandwidth of approximately 2 MHz, and allows the link to operate over a range from 1 m to greater than 100 m. Current targets are industrial and commercial applications including monitors, sensors, and automation.
Agilent provides the signal generation and analysis tools you need to test the most common implementations of ZigBee. Greater insight. Greater confidence. Accelerate next-generation wireless.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Data Generators & Analyzers
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- Transition Time Converters (2)
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (2)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (2)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (2)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (2)
- 81250 13.5 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4872A, N4873A) (2)
- 81250 7 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4874A, N4875A) (2)
- 81250 3.35 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (E4861B, E4862B, E4863B) (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- N2102B PXIT Pattern Generator (2)
- 81250 675 Mb/s ParBERT Modules (E4832A, E4835A, E4838A) (2)
- N4903B J-BERT high-performance serial BERT up to 7 Gb/s and 12.5 Gb/s with complete jitter tolerance (3)
- Data Generators & Analyzers
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-3 of 3
Agilent's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
Jan 28-31, 2014; Santa Clara Convention Center Download papers presented, order the AEF DVD
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.