Aerospace & Defense
- Radar: Download the radar application note
- Mil Comms: Download our SDR solution overview
- Satellites: Order our free reference poster
Focus where it counts
Missions evolve but one thing stays the same: the need to protect those who go in harm´s way. Success depends on a changing mix of people and technology ― and as technology becomes more complex, assuring readiness gets tougher.
Agilent is a source of assurance that your mission will succeed. Through our expertise in measurement science and test processes, we give you more time for the bigger issues: fulfilling today´s mission and managing the transition to what comes next. By helping you build greater assurance in system readiness, Agilent frees you to focus where it counts most.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series DSO and MSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- 6000L Series Rack-Mountable Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 7000B Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- Infiniium 9000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- Infiniium 90000A DSO/DSA Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- 86100 DCA Wideband Sampling Oscilloscopes (1)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-4 of 4
81100 Family of Pulse Pattern/Generators Radar Distance Test to Airborne Planes (PN 1)
This Product Note describes how a trigger pulse train of double pulses is sent from the control tower's radar system to an airplane.
Application Note 2004-10-12
Addressing the Challenges of High-Speed Digital I/O for Aerospace Defense Applications
This application note will also discuss test challenges and commercial test solutions for fiber digital I/O technologies to help mitigate risk in upgrading to fiber-based technologies.
Application Note 2011-05-04
Converting ATE Control from Agilent 83480A to 86100A (PN 86100-1)
This application note gives you information about the 86100A syntax changes and new or enhanced commands. It also tells you the 83480A commands which are not supported by the 86100A.
Application Note 2000-02-01
PDF 478 KB
LXI-compliant oscilloscope boosts efficiency in ATE systems
The LXI (LAN eXtensions for Instrumentation) standard specifies the interaction of proven, widely used standards to enable fast, efficient, and cost-effective creation and reconfiguration of test systems.
Application Note 2007-04-02
PDF 286 KB