TD-SCDMA (Time Division-Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access) is a Chinese-developed 3G standard that has been adopted by ITU and by 3GPP as one of the worldwide 3G standards. It is a time division duplex (TDD) standard. This ability to transmit and receive on the same frequency makes TD-SCDMA well suited for data-intensive applications such as mobile internet access and multimedia services.
Agilent has been involved in the China TD-SCDMA indoor trials and field trials, providing products and test solutions covering all areas from component and sub-systems design, to handset and base station equipment manufacturing and network deployment. Greater insight. Greater confidence. Accelerate next-generation wireless.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Additional Test & Measurement Products
In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT
- In-circuit Test > Medalist i3070 Systems (2)
- Used 3070/i3070 ICT (2)
- In-circuit Test > Medalist i1000 Systems (2)
- Utility Card: LED Test Applications (2)
- Utility Card: Flash Programming Applications (2)
- Utility Card: Boundary Scan Applications (2)
- Limited Access Test Products The Super 7 Suite (2)
- System Uptime Support Services (2)
- In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT
- Additional Test & Measurement Products
1-2 of 2
Agilent's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.