High Rate Packet Data System is the official name of the packet data system associated with cdma2000®. However, at the 3GPP2 standards committee, the name used to describe the system was 1x Evolution Data Only, or 1xEV-DO, a name that has been attached to this system throughout the industry.
1xEV-DO requires a network operator to dedicate a single CDMA channel (1.25 MHz) exclusively to packet data traffic. The system uses the same chip rate and emission filters as are used in cdma2000 and IS-95 CDMA systems, so it is spectrally identical to the legacy systems.
Choose Agilent for a complete portfolio of test equipment solutions that are fast, accurate, flexible, and cost-effective. Agilent helps you get your product to market fast, while protecting your bottom line. Greater insight. Greater confidence. Accelerate next-generation wireless.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
PXI, AXIe, DAQ & Modular Solutions
Data Acquisition Modules - DAQ
- 34972A LXI Data Acquisition / Data Logger Switch Unit (3)
- 34970A Data Acquisition Control Mainframe and Modules (3)
- 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Mainframe and Modules (3)
- L4400 Series LXI Switch and Control Instruments (2)
- 3499 Switch Family (2)
- RF and Microwave Switch Platforms (2)
- USB Data Acquisition (3)
- Data Acquisition Options and Accessories (2)
- Data Acquisition Modules - DAQ
- PXI, AXIe, DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-3 of 3
Evénements Agilent en France
Bienvenue sur la page des événements auxquels participe Agilent en France
Driving Down Test Cost, Schedule & Risk with Smart Switching
Original broadcast May 30, 2012
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.