cdma2000® / CDMA Test
As industry needs have matured and evolved, so has the Code-Division Multiple Access (CDMA) technology. As a digital cellular technology based on the TIA/EIA IS-95 CDMA standard, including IS-95A and IS-95B revisions, CDMA was first introduced as a solution for voice communication. It uses direct sequence modulation with digital codes to spread its spectrum.
As user equipment and applications evolved, CDMA gave way to cdma2000, a technology developed through the Telecommunication Industry Alliance. cdma2000 supports circuit-switched voice communications as well as packet data speeds of up to 307 kbps in a single 1.25 MHz channel.
Another technology to evolve from CDMA/cdma2000 is 1xEV-DO (1x Evolution, data only). Details on this enhancement to cdma2000 air interface technology, which is optimized for packet data transfer, can be found on the Agilent 1xEV technology page
Agilent Technologies provides cdma2000/CDMA products, solutions and services for engineers and technical managers involved in the design, integration, manufacturing, and performance of your next generation networks. Greater insight. Greater confidence. Accelerate next-generation wireless.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Additional Test & Measurement Products
Atomic Force Microscopes, FE-SEM, Nanoindenters, UTM
AFM - Atomic Force Microscopes
- N9417S 7500 Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) (2)
- 6000ILM Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) (N9436S) (2)
- 5420 Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) (N9498S) (2)
- 5500 Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) (N9410S) (2)
- 5600LS Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) (N9480S) (2)
- 5500ILM Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) (N9435S) (2)
- 5100 Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) (N9420A) (2)
- AFM - Atomic Force Microscopes
- Atomic Force Microscopes, FE-SEM, Nanoindenters, UTM
- Additional Test & Measurement Products
1-2 of 2
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.