Research & University
As the world’s premier measurement company, Agilent works in close collaboration with scientists, researchers and engineers around the globe to meet the communications, electronics, life sciences, and chemical analysis challenges of today and tomorrow.
Agilent supports the scientific process of investigation, discovery, and analysis by providing reliable measurement solutions. We are committed to making an ongoing contribution to academia by
- stimulating education and research in areas of importance to the next generation of engineers’ future
- contributing time and expertise to research programs and teaching tools.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Additional Test & Measurement Products
- Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions (4)
- In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT (4)
- Application-Specific Test Systems & Components (6)
- Parametric Test Systems (2)
- Photonic Test & Measurement Products (12)
- Atomic Force Microscopes, FE-SEM, Nanoindenters, UTM (2)
- Laser Interferometers & Calibration Systems (2)
- Monolithic Laser Combiners & Precision Optics (2)
- MMIC Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices (2)
- GPIB, USB, Accessories, Racks (9)
- Additional Test & Measurement Products
No matches available for these refinements. | remove all refinements
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.