Research & University
As the world’s premier measurement company, Agilent works in close collaboration with scientists, researchers and engineers around the globe to meet the communications, electronics, life sciences, and chemical analysis challenges of today and tomorrow.
Agilent supports the scientific process of investigation, discovery, and analysis by providing reliable measurement solutions. We are committed to making an ongoing contribution to academia by
- stimulating education and research in areas of importance to the next generation of engineers’ future
- contributing time and expertise to research programs and teaching tools.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
DC Power Supplies
0-50W, DC Power Supplies, Single and Multiple Outputs
- N6709A Low-Profile MPS Mainframe Rack Mount Kit
- 0-50W, DC Power Supplies, Single and Multiple Outputs
- DC Power Supplies
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1 of 1
Today’s Power Supplies: Meeting Basic and Sophisticated Application Requirements
Originally broadcast June 29, 2011
Webcast - recorded
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.