Research & University
As the world’s premier measurement company, Agilent works in close collaboration with scientists, researchers and engineers around the globe to meet the communications, electronics, life sciences, and chemical analysis challenges of today and tomorrow.
Agilent supports the scientific process of investigation, discovery, and analysis by providing reliable measurement solutions. We are committed to making an ongoing contribution to academia by
- stimulating education and research in areas of importance to the next generation of engineers’ future
- contributing time and expertise to research programs and teaching tools.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI, AXIe, DAQ & Modular Solutions
VXI Products & Solutions
- VXI Oscilloscopes & Digitizers (2)
- VXI Signal Analyzers (2)
- VXI Data Acquisition Modules (2)
- VXI Frequency Counters (2)
- VXI Modular Digital Multimeters (2)
- VXI Arbitrary Waveform Generators (2)
- VXI Pulse Pattern Generators (2)
- VXI Digital IO Modules (2)
- VXI D/A Converters (2)
- VXI Mainframes & Controllers (2)
- Accessories & Options for VXI Products (3)
- VXI Products & Solutions
- PXI, AXIe, DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-3 of 3
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Scalar Network Analysis Measurement using Agilent Power Meters and Sensors
Scalar Network Analyzer (SNA) Tool consists of application software which able to work together with Agilent power meters and sensors. This solution removes the need for programming and automates the calibration procedures of ...
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.