Research & University
As the world’s premier measurement company, Agilent works in close collaboration with scientists, researchers and engineers around the globe to meet the communications, electronics, life sciences, and chemical analysis challenges of today and tomorrow.
Agilent supports the scientific process of investigation, discovery, and analysis by providing reliable measurement solutions. We are committed to making an ongoing contribution to academia by
- stimulating education and research in areas of importance to the next generation of engineers’ future
- contributing time and expertise to research programs and teaching tools.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- FieldFox Handheld RF and Microwave Analyzers (5)
- FieldFox and HSA Handheld Spectrum Analyzers (4)
- Handheld Digital Multimeter, Clamp and Calibrator Meters (2)
- U1600 Series Handheld Oscilloscopes (2)
- U1700 Series Handheld Capacitance and LCR Meters (2)
- L4610A PRM-34B Handheld Radio Test Set for Tactical Radios (2)
- N9330B Handheld Cable and Antenna Tester, 25 MHz to 4 GHz (2)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-6 of 6
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
FieldFox Handheld Analyzers Education Series
Series of live and on-demand webcasts
Webcast - recorded
Scalar Network Analysis Measurement using Agilent Power Meters and Sensors
Scalar Network Analyzer (SNA) Tool consists of application software which able to work together with Agilent power meters and sensors. This solution removes the need for programming and automates the calibration procedures of ...
Webcast - recorded
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Interference Analysis Using Handheld Spectrum Analyzers Webcast
Original broadcast Sept 21, 2011
Network Analysis Back to Basics Webcast
Recorded broadcast August 21, 2013