Basics & Measurement Fundamentals
Refine the List
- Fundamentals (4)
By Type of Content
Training & Events
- Classroom Training
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- U1600 Series Handheld Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 6000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- 6000L Series Rack-Mountable Oscilloscopes (1)
- Infiniium 9000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- Infiniium 90000A DSO/DSA Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- Infiniium 90000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- Oscilloscope Probes (1)
- Oscilloscope Software (1)
- Oscilloscope Accessories (1)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-4 of 4
Bluetooth Technology Fundamentals
This 1-day course covers the applications for this new technology, the structure of the Bluetooth system architecture and the setup of so called short-range ad hoc networks will be introduced.
Digitizing Oscilloscope Fundamentals
This class gives the student an in-depth understanding of the operation and measurement techniques with an Infiniium oscilloscope.
RF & Microwave Measurement Fundamentals
This 4-day class studies the principles of microwaves on transmission lines and power measurements, signal sources, mixers and modulation techniques, and the use of signal types in test applications.
RF Measurement Basics
Obtain a solid background in basic radio frequency (RF) transmission theory and concepts.