RF & Microwave
For most of your RF & Microwave measurement needs, you can find application & solution information here.
Be sure to check the library of application notes for detailed information on using your equipment and successfully completing the measurements you need.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
- Classroom Training
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
PSA Series Spectrum Analyzers
- E4440A PSA Spectrum Analyzer, 3 Hz - 26.5 GHz (2)
- E4443A PSA Spectrum Analyzer, 3 Hz - 6.7 GHz (2)
- E4445A PSA Spectrum Analyzer, 3 Hz - 13.2 GHz (2)
- E4446A PSA Spectrum Analyzer, 3 Hz - 44 GHz (2)
- E4447A PSA Spectrum Analyzer, 3 Hz - 42.98 GHz (2)
- E4448A PSA Spectrum Analyzer, 3 Hz - 50 GHz (2)
- PSA Options & Measurement Personalities (2)
- PSA Series Spectrum Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
RF & Microwave Measurement Fundamentals
This 4-day class studies the principles of microwaves on transmission lines and power measurements, signal sources, mixers and modulation techniques, and the use of signal types in test applications.
Spectrum Analysis Measurements One-Day Course
This one-day course presented by Agilent Technologies, Inc. is designed to provide the theoretical fundamentals and in depth hands-on experience on practical spectrum analysis measurements. The content is focused on Agilent’s new X-Series spectrum analyzers, MXA N9020A and EXA N9010A. This course will briefly cover our high performance spectrum analyzer PSA E4440A.