Agilent offers design, simulation and test capability for all of your RF and microwave amplifier design and test needs.
Designers of low-noise amplifiers and power amplifiers can use harmonic balance simulation in Advanced Design System (ADS) to characterize gain compression and noise. Agilent Ptolemy simulation and Circuit Envelope simulation can be used to characterize amplifiers with digital modulation signals.
After designing your amplifier and building a prototype, you can utilize Agilent test equipment to verify your designs. Agilent products include Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Sources, Oscilloscopes and more, all for your amplifier test requirements.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
PNA Network Analyzers, 300 kHz to 1.1 THz
- N5222A PNA Microwave Network Analyzer (1)
- N5224A PNA Microwave Network Analyzer (1)
- N5225A PNA Microwave Network Analyzer (1)
- N5227A PNA Microwave Network Analyzer (1)
- N5221A PNA Microwave Network Analyzer (1)
- N5230C PNA-L Microwave Network Analyzer (1)
- Legacy PNA Network Analyzers (1)
- PNA-L, PNA, and PNA-X Options (1)
- PNA Network Analyzers, 300 kHz to 1.1 THz
- Network Analyzers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1 of 1
Network Analysis - Filter And Amplifier Measurement Examples (AN 1287-4)
The network analyzer is used for a variety of device and component characterization tasks in both laboratory and production environments.
Application Note 2000-08-01