Agilent offers design, simulation and test capability for all of your RF and microwave amplifier design and test needs.
Designers of low-noise amplifiers and power amplifiers can use harmonic balance simulation in Advanced Design System (ADS) to characterize gain compression and noise. Agilent Ptolemy simulation and Circuit Envelope simulation can be used to characterize amplifiers with digital modulation signals.
After designing your amplifier and building a prototype, you can utilize Agilent test equipment to verify your designs. Agilent products include Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Sources, Oscilloscopes and more, all for your amplifier test requirements.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Additional Test & Measurement Products
In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT
In-circuit Test > Medalist i3070 Systems
- E9903E 4-Module In-Circuit Test (ICT) System, i307x Series 5 (2)
- E9988E In-Line 2-Module In-Circuit Test System; i337x, Series 5i (2)
- E9902E 2-Module In-Circuit Test (ICT) System, i307x Series 5 (2)
- E9905E 2-Module In-Circuit Test (ICT) system, i307x series 5 (2)
- E9901E 1-module In-Circuit Test (ICT) System, i327x Series 5 (2)
- N1194A Agilent Test Coverage Consultant Software (2)
- E2219E-FG TestSight Developer, ICT CAD Conversion Tool (2)
- System Uptime Support Services (2)
- In-circuit Test > Medalist i3070 Systems
- In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT
- Additional Test & Measurement Products
1-2 of 2
Eventi di Agilent Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Agilent Italia
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.