Agilent Technologies offers an extensive portfolio of Bluetooth® technology test instruments, software and systems that provide the right solution for every phase of your Bluetooth communication product development. Whether you're engaged in Bluetooth R&D, preparing for Bluetooth technology product qualification, or setting up and running a Bluetooth technology product manufacturing line, we can help you build a test solution to meet your specific Bluetooth technology needs. Greater insight. Greater confidence. Accelerate next-generation wireless.
Affiner la liste
- Integration and Interoperability Bluetooth Test Equipment
Par type de contenu
Formation & Evénements
- Formation en classe
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
Additional Test & Measurement Products
GPIB, USB, Accessories, Racks
RF & Microwave Test Accessories
Power Dividers & Splitters
- 11667A Power Splitter, DC to 18 GHz (1)
- 11667B Power Splitter, DC to 26.5 GHz (1)
- 11667C Power Splitter, DC to 50 GHz (1)
- 11667L DC to 2 GHz Power Splitter with BNC connector (1)
- 11636A Power Divider, DC to 18 GHz (1)
- 11636B Power Divider, DC to 26.5 GHz (1)
- 87302C Hybrid Power Divider, 0.5 GHz to 26.5 GHz (1)
- 87303C Hybrid Power Divider, 1 GHz to 26.5 GHz (1)
- 87304C Hybrid Power Divider, 2 GHz to 26.5 GHz (1)
- Power Dividers & Splitters
- RF & Microwave Test Accessories
- GPIB, USB, Accessories, Racks
- Additional Test & Measurement Products
1 sur 1
Bluetooth Technology Fundamentals
This 1-day course covers the applications for this new technology, the structure of the Bluetooth system architecture and the setup of so called short-range ad hoc networks will be introduced.
Formation en classe
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.