As a world leader in test and measurement solutions, Agilent Technologies continues to be at the forefront of emerging markets such as MIMO (Multiple Input, Multiple Output). A challenging antenna technology, MIMO ultimately will improve spectral efficiency (bit/sec/Hz), signal quality and cell coverage. But being an evolving standard, it provides hidden roadblocks and requires a new suite of measurements. Our engineers, experts in test and measurement, are making the new measurements easier for you to analyze and troubleshoot your system. From R&D through integration and manufacturing, Agilent has test equipment to provide insight into these complex signals and allow you to meet your time to market goals. Greater insight. Greater confidence. Accelerate next-generation wireless.
Refine the List
- LTE Implementation of MIMO
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Pulse Generator Products
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (3)
- M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (4)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (3)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (3)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (3)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (3)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (3)
- 81180B 4.6 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (3)
- N4903B J-BERT high-performance serial BERT up to 7 Gb/s and 12.5 Gb/s with complete jitter tolerance (3)
- Pulse Generator Products
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-4 of 4
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Agilent's live webcasts
Stay up to date by bookmarking this page to see the latest information on Agilent's webcasts.
PXI, AXIe, DAQ and Modular Solutions Webcast Series
Live and on-demand webcasts, various dates in 2012
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.