Agilent offers simulation and test capability for all of your filter design and test needs.
You can design, synthesize, and optimize filters for use from baseband to microwave frequencies with a full lineup of filter synthesis, simulation and optimization tools. These tools have been integrated into Agilent's leading EDA software including Advanced Design System (ADS) and Genesys Filter Synthesis tools.
After designing your filter and building a prototype, you can utilize Agilent test equipment to verify your designs. Agilent products include Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Sources, Oscilloscopes and more, all for your filter test requirements.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software (2)
- 33521U Upgrade/Retrofit Kits for the 33500A Series Options (2)
- 33250A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80 MHz (2)
- 33220A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 20 MHz (2)
- 33210A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 MHz (2)
- 33502A Isolated Amplifier - 2 Channel, 50 Vpp (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- N5106A PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator (2)
- U2761A USB Modular Function Generator (2)
- High Performance Arbitrary Waveform Generators (3)
- 33500B Series Waveform Generators, 20 & 30 MHz (1)
- Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-3 of 3
Agilent's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
Developing Measurement and Analysis Systems with Agilent Instruments Webcast
Live broadcast December 4, 2013; Choose from 9am, 2pm or 9PM Eastern Time
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.