Agilent offers simulation and test capability for all of your filter design and test needs.
You can design, synthesize, and optimize filters for use from baseband to microwave frequencies with a full lineup of filter synthesis, simulation and optimization tools. These tools have been integrated into Agilent's leading EDA software including Advanced Design System (ADS) and Genesys Filter Synthesis tools.
After designing your filter and building a prototype, you can utilize Agilent test equipment to verify your designs. Agilent products include Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Sources, Oscilloscopes and more, all for your filter test requirements.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Pulse Generator Products
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (2)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (2)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (2)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81180B 4.6 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (2)
- M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (3)
- Pulse Generator Products
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-3 of 3
Eventi di Agilent Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Agilent Italia
Developing Measurement and Analysis Systems with Agilent Instruments Webcast
Original broadcast December 4, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.