Verification, Integration, Protocol and Conformance of LTE Equipment
New component, base station, network and handset designs must meet the standards expected by the consumer—not to mention those required by industry bodies such as the GCF or PTCRB—and that means carrying out earlier and more comprehensive development, design verification and regression testing. In order to achieve this goal, versatile but rigorous test solutions are required. Agilent test equipment can validate LTE designs from pre-silicon protocol module development through system integration and verification.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
Additional Test & Measurement Products
- Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions (2)
- In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT (2)
- Application-Specific Test Systems & Components (2)
- Parametric Test Systems (2)
- Photonic Test & Measurement Products (2)
- Atomic Force Microscopes, FE-SEM, Nanoindenters, UTM (2)
- Laser Interferometers & Calibration Systems (2)
- Monolithic Laser Combiners & Precision Optics (2)
- MMIC Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices (2)
- GPIB, USB, Accessories, Racks (2)
- Additional Test & Measurement Products
1-2 of 2
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Evénements Agilent en France
Bienvenue sur la page des événements auxquels participe Agilent en France
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.