Agilent’s X-parameters* functionality represents a new category of nonlinear network parameters for high-frequency design. X-parameters:
- Are applicable to both large-signal and small-signal conditions, and for linear and nonlinear components.
- Characterize the amplitudes and relative phase of harmonics generated by components under large input power levels at all ports.
- Correctly characterize impedance mismatches and frequency mixing behavior to allow accurate simulation of cascaded nonlinear X-parameter blocks, such as amplifiers and mixers in wireless design.
- Functionality was included in the Nonlinear Vector Network Analyzer (NVNA), and the Advanced Design System in 2008.
- X-parameter model support was added to the SystemVue environment in 2010. SystemVue connects X-parameter models into RF system-level analysis, as well as full physical layer baseband/DSP simulations
- X-parameter model support was added to the Genesys RF and Microwave simulation environment for circuit and system design in 2010.
Agilent's X-parameters functionality can help you overcome a key challenge in RF engineering, namely that of nonlinear impedance differences, harmonic mixing, and nonlinear reflection effects that occur when components are cascaded under large signal operating conditions. X-parameters help solve this complex cascading problem: if you measure the X-parameters of a set of components individually, you can calculate the X-parameters and hence the nonlinear transfer function of any cascade made from them. Calculations based on X-parameters are usually performed within a harmonic balance simulator environment.
See Measurement Solution Example: X-Parameter Measurements
* "X-parameters" is a trademark of Agilent Technologies, Inc. The X-parameters format and underlying equations are open and documented. For more information, refer to X-parameters Open Documentation, Trademark Usage & Partnerships.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (2)
- Oscilloscopes (2)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (2)
- Network Analyzers (2)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (2)
- Logic Analyzers (2)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (2)
- EMI/EMC, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (2)
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERT) Solutions (2)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM) (2)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors (2)
- Frequency Counter Products (2)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (2)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (2)
- Digitizers (2)
- DC Power Analyzers (2)
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement (2)
- Parameter & Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer (2)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (2)
- Agilent EEsof EDA Software (2)
- Application Software for Instruments (2)
- Instrument Control Software (2)
- 89600 VSA Software (2)
- Agilent VEE (2)
- Interactive Functional Test (IFT) Software (2)
- Wireless Test Managers (2)
- EasyEXPERT software and Desktop EasyEXPERT software (2)
- Calibration & Adjustment Software (2)
- Agilent License Manager (2)
- PXI, AXIe, DAQ & Modular Solutions (2)
Additional Test & Measurement Products (2)
- Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions (2)
- In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT (2)
- Application-Specific Test Systems & Components (2)
- Parametric Test Systems (2)
- Photonic Test & Measurement Products (2)
- Atomic Force Microscopes, FE-SEM, Nanoindenters, UTM (2)
- Laser Interferometers & Calibration Systems (2)
- Monolithic Laser Combiners & Precision Optics (2)
- Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices (2)
- GPIB, USB, Accessories, Racks (2)
- Premium Used Equipment (2)
- Services (2)
1-2 of 2
Eventi di Agilent Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Agilent Italia
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.