Agilent's X-parameters* functionality can help you overcome a key challenge in RF engineering, namely that of nonlinear impedance differences, harmonic mixing, and nonlinear reflection effects that occur when components are cascaded under large signal operating conditions. X-parameters help solve this complex cascading problem: if you measure the X-parameters of a set of components individually, you can calculate the X-parameters and hence the nonlinear transfer function of any cascade made from them. Calculations based on X-parameters are usually performed within a harmonic balance simulator environment.
Use the tabs below to locate technical resources on the development and use of X-parameters, as well as information on Related Products and Solution Partners.
See Measurement Solution Example: X-Parameter Measurements
* X-parameters" is a trademark of Agilent Technologies, Inc. The X-parameters format and underlying equations are open and documented. For more information on the use of this trademark, refer to X-parameters Open Documentation, Trademark Usage & Partnerships.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (2)
- Oscilloscopes (2)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (2)
- Network Analyzers (2)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (2)
- Logic Analyzers (2)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (2)
- EMI/EMC, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (2)
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERT) Solutions (2)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM) (2)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors (2)
- Frequency Counter Products (2)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (2)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (2)
- Digitizers (2)
- DC Power Analyzers (2)
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement (2)
- Parameter & Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer (2)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (2)
- Agilent EEsof EDA Software (2)
- Measurement Applications (2)
- Instrument Control Software (2)
- 89600 VSA and WLA Software (2)
- Agilent VEE (2)
- Power Analysis Manager Software (2)
- Interactive Functional Test (IFT) Softwares (2)
- Wireless Test Managers (2)
- Parametric Measurement Manager Pro Software (2)
- EasyEXPERT software and Desktop EasyEXPERT software (2)
- Calibration & Adjustment Software for Self-Maintainers (2)
- Agilent License Manager (2)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (2)
Additional Test & Measurement Products (2)
- Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions (2)
- In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT (2)
- Application-Specific Test Systems & Components (2)
- Parametric Test Systems (2)
- Photonic Test & Measurement Products (2)
- Atomic Force Microscopes, FE-SEM, Nanoindenters, UTM (2)
- Laser Interferometers & Calibration Systems (2)
- Monolithic Laser Combiners & Precision Optics (2)
- MMIC (Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit) Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices (2)
- GPIB, USB, Accessories, Racks (2)
- Premium Used Equipment (2)
- Services (2)
1-2 of 2
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.