At the extremes of science, research often goes beyond “scientific discovery” to become the discovery of new sciences.
In laboratories around the world, Agilent instrumentation has become an integral part of advanced experimental systems, whether for system control or experiment observation.
- Nuclear physics
- Particle physics
- Plasma physics
and other high-energy physics advanced research applications.
Agilent high-speed instruments are used in two major areas:
- Real-time control and measurement
- Single-shot, or event-based measurements
Expanding knowledge on phenomena at galactic or nanometer scale, confidence in results is strengthened by dependable measurement solutions that provide exceptional speed and measurement fidelity. Agilent provides the extreme speed and precision needed for system monitoring and control, and for capturing data from the events at speeds that exceed the interactions of the experiments themselves.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- 33521A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 30 MHz [Discontinued] (2)
- 33522A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 30 MHz [Discontinued] (2)
- 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software (2)
- 33521U Upgrade/Retrofit Kits for the 33500A Series Options (2)
- 33250A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80 MHz (2)
- 33220A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 20 MHz (2)
- 33210A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 MHz (2)
- 33502A Isolated Amplifier - 2 Channel, 50 Vpp (3)
- 81180B 4.6 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- N5106A PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator (2)
- N8242A Arbitrary Waveform Generator Synthetic Instrument Module, 10-Bit, 1.25 GS/s or 625 MS/s (2)
- N8241A Arbitrary Waveform Generator Synthetic Instrument Module, 15-Bit, 1.25 GS/s or 625 MS/s (2)
- U2761A USB Modular Function Generator (2)
- M9331A Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 bit, 1.25GS/s (2)
- M9330A Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 15 bit, 1.25GS/s (2)
- 33500B Series Waveform Generators, 20 & 30 MHz (1)
- M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (3)
- Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-4 of 4
Eventi di Agilent Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Agilent Italia
Calibration Webcast Series
What is Calibration? Why Calibrate? What do you really need? What should you ask for? Should you care about measurement uncertainty? What should you get back from a Cal lab? Please attend if you’d like to learn the answers to these questions!
Developing Measurement and Analysis Systems with Agilent Instruments Webcast
Original broadcast December 4, 2012
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.