At the extremes of science, research often goes beyond “scientific discovery” to become the discovery of new sciences.
In laboratories around the world, Agilent instrumentation has become an integral part of advanced experimental systems, whether for system control or experiment observation.
- Nuclear physics
- Particle physics
- Plasma physics
and other high-energy physics advanced research applications.
Agilent high-speed instruments are used in two major areas:
- Real-time control and measurement
- Single-shot, or event-based measurements
Expanding knowledge on phenomena at galactic or nanometer scale, confidence in results is strengthened by dependable measurement solutions that provide exceptional speed and measurement fidelity. Agilent provides the extreme speed and precision needed for system monitoring and control, and for capturing data from the events at speeds that exceed the interactions of the experiments themselves.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Pulse Generator Products
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (2)
- M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (3)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (2)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (2)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81180B 4.6 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (2)
- N4903B J-BERT high-performance serial BERT up to 7 Gb/s and 12.5 Gb/s with complete jitter tolerance (3)
- Pulse Generator Products
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-4 of 4
Eventi di Agilent Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Agilent Italia
Developing Measurement and Analysis Systems with Agilent Instruments Webcast
Original broadcast December 4, 2012
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
USB 3.0 Physical Layer Test Challenges: Gen3 and Beyond Webcast
Original broadcast June 13, 2013
Webcast - recorded