At the extremes of science, research often goes beyond “scientific discovery” to become the discovery of new sciences.
In laboratories around the world, Agilent instrumentation has become an integral part of advanced experimental systems, whether for system control or experiment observation.
- Nuclear physics
- Particle physics
- Plasma physics
and other high-energy physics advanced research applications.
Agilent high-speed instruments are used in two major areas:
- Real-time control and measurement
- Single-shot, or event-based measurements
Expanding knowledge on phenomena at galactic or nanometer scale, confidence in results is strengthened by dependable measurement solutions that provide exceptional speed and measurement fidelity. Agilent provides the extreme speed and precision needed for system monitoring and control, and for capturing data from the events at speeds that exceed the interactions of the experiments themselves.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- M9703A AXIe 12-bit High-Speed Digitizer/Wideband Digital Receiver (1)
- U1084A Acqiris 8-bit High-Speed PCIe Digitizer with on-board Signal Processing (3)
- M9202A PXI Express 12-bit Wideband IF Digitizer (2)
- U1071A Acqiris 8-bit High-Speed PCI Digitizer (3)
- U1065A Acqiris 10-bit High-Speed cPCI Digitizers (3)
- M9211A PXI-H 10-bit UWB High-Speed IF Digitizer (2)
- U1061A Acqiris 8-bit High-Speed PXI Digitizers (3)
- M9210A PXI-H 10-bit High-Speed Digitizing Scope (2)
- U1083A Acqiris 10 to 14-bit High-Speed VME/VXS Modules (3)
- U1082A Acqiris 8-bit High-Speed PCI Digitizers with On-Board Signal Processing (3)
- Other 8-bit High-Speed PCI Digitizers (2)
- High-Speed Digitizers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
Agilent's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
Digitizer Design Fundamentals for Superior Measurements
Original broadcast Mar 21, 2012
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.