At the extremes of science, research often goes beyond “scientific discovery” to become the discovery of new sciences.
In laboratories around the world, Agilent instrumentation has become an integral part of advanced experimental systems, whether for system control or experiment observation.
- Nuclear physics
- Particle physics
- Plasma physics
and other high-energy physics advanced research applications.
Agilent high-speed instruments are used in two major areas:
- Real-time control and measurement
- Single-shot, or event-based measurements
Expanding knowledge on phenomena at galactic or nanometer scale, confidence in results is strengthened by dependable measurement solutions that provide exceptional speed and measurement fidelity. Agilent provides the extreme speed and precision needed for system monitoring and control, and for capturing data from the events at speeds that exceed the interactions of the experiments themselves.
Refine the List
- Calibration (3)
- Configuration & Installation (2)
- Display Messages/Error Codes (2)
- Licensing (2)
- Measurement & Instrument Fundamentals (2)
- Measurement Techniques (2)
- Operating System & Software (2)
- Operation & Functionality (2)
- Other Information (2)
- Parts & Accessories (2)
- Printing & Printers (2)
- Product & Firmware Updates & Upgrades (2)
- Product Theory of Operation (2)
- Programming & Data Transfer (2)
- Service & Maintenance (2)
- Specifications & Accuracy (2)
- Troubleshooting (2)
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
- Calibration & Adjustment Software
1-3 of 3
Agilent's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
Calibration Webcast Series
What is Calibration? Why Calibrate? What do you really need? What should you ask for? Should you care about measurement uncertainty? What should you get back from a Cal lab? Please attend if you’d like to learn the answers to these questions!
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.