LXI - LAN eXtensions for Instruments
LAN is everywhere. More and more, so are your test systems. LXI puts the power of Ethernet and the Web inside those systems. By standardizing and extending LAN, LXI offers you new possibilities in system design—local, remote, distributed, time-aware. With LXI, you can create the system you need today—and quickly move forward to the one you need next. LXI: It´s about your time.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Power Meters & Power Sensors
- Power Sensors (3)
- USB Power Sensors (2)
- P-Series Power Meters (4)
- EPM and EPM-P Series Power Meters (3)
- Power Meter and Power Sensor Accessories (3)
- N432A and 432A Thermistor Power Meters (2)
- V3500A Handheld RF Power Meter (2)
- E1416A VXI Power Meter [Discontinued] (3)
- 53140 Series Microwave Counter/Power Meter/DVM, up to 46 GHz (2)
- 8990B Peak Power Analyzer (2)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-4 of 4
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
.All Webcast On-Demand Recordings
Access the free, On-Demand (recorded) webcasts
Modern Remote and Wireless Test Setup and Considerations
This seminar describes remote/wireless test setups and configurations with LXI compliant instruments with low cost, off the shelf network products. We review local and long distance wireless test, security hurdles and using smart devices and clouds.
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.