High-Speed Digital Analysis
Perform detailed characterization with powerful analysis tools
Most serial data links begin and end with high-speed ICs designed for standards-compliant interoperability. As bit rates increase, the margins for jitter, interference and other imperfections make it increasingly difficult to achieve BER of less than 10-12. The following tools will help you characterize and analyze your designs in detail. Agilent - achieve your best design.
Refine the List
- Jitter Analysis and Injection
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
- Agilent EEsof EDA Software (2)
- Measurement Applications (2)
- Instrument Control Software (2)
- 89600 VSA and WLA Software (2)
- Agilent VEE (2)
- Power Analysis Manager Software (2)
- Interactive Functional Test (IFT) Softwares (2)
- Wireless Test Managers (2)
- Parametric Measurement Manager Pro Software (2)
- EasyEXPERT software and Desktop EasyEXPERT software (2)
- Calibration & Adjustment Software for Self-Maintainers (2)
- Agilent License Manager (2)
1-2 of 2
Agilent's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.