- Design & Simulation: Download the Quick Start Guide
- Analysis & Debug: Download the Debugging application note
- Compliance: Visit the compliance web page
- Signal Integrity: Link to the PLTS technical overview
In digital standards, every generational change puts new risks in your path. We see it firsthand when creating our products and working with engineers like you. Agilent’s solution set for high-speed digital test is a combination of instrumentation and broad expertise built on our ongoing involvement with industry experts. By sharing our latest experiences, we can help anticipate challenges and accelerate your ability to create products you’ll be proud of. Agilent - achieve your best design.
Navigate the entire design cycle
Explore this web site for solutions within all four stages of the design cycle as well as the crucial—and integral—field of signal integrity analysis.
Refine the List
- Design and Simulation of High-Speed Digital
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Agilent EEsof EDA Software
- Advanced Design System (ADS) (4)
- EMPro 3D EM Simulation Software (2)
- SystemVue ESL Software (2)
- Genesys RF and Microwave Design Software (2)
- GoldenGate RFIC Simulation Software (2)
- IC-CAP Device Modeling Software (2)
- Model Builder Program (MBP) (2)
- Model Quality Assurance (MQA) (2)
- Advanced Model Analysis (AMA) (2)
- Agilent EEsof EDA Software
1-7 of 7
Agilent EEsof EDA Newsletter - Product and Application News
Keep tabs on the latest product and application news and review the archives of the Agilent EEsof EDA Newsletter.
Follow Agilent EEsof EDA on Twitter!
Twitter enables you to keep current on news and updates with Agilent EEsof through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?
Inphi Delivers Memory Interface Chip for DDR3-1600 Using Advanced Design System
This Success Story details how Inphi delivered memory interface chip for DDR3-1600 using Agilent’s Advance Design System (ADS).
Case Study 2009-03-12
PDF 196 KB
Practical Analysis of Backplane Vias - White Paper
This paper describes the methodology of using measurements on a test vehicle to build a high bandwidth, scalable model of long vias which includes the through and stub effects which can be used for system simulation.
Case Study 2009-04-20
PDF 847 KB
S-parameters Without Tears
This article explains s-parameter theory and shows how to create accurate, delay-causal, and passive time-domain models by combining band-limited s-parameter data with knowledge about the physical characteristics of a component.
Signal Integrity Analysis and Simulation Tools include IBIS Models
This Article describes the types of models that need to be taken together for high-speed signal integrity analysis, and illustrates their use in a simulation of a high-speed memory circuit.
PDF 411 KB
Signal Integrity Simulation of PCI Express Gen 2 Channel
Article reprint from XrossTalk Magazine, Janurary 2009, author Jason Boh.
PDF 1.81 MB