Phase-Locked Loops (PLL)
Design, synthesize, and simulate phase-locked loops (PLL) and frequency synthesizers with a comprehensive array of design and simulation tools. Make sure that critical performance goals can be achieved and reliably manufactured. Critical characteristics such as settling time and phase noise can be investigated and optimized for superior performance using Agilent's EDA software products such Advanced Design System (ADS), GoldenGate RFIC Simulator and/or Genesys.
After your design is complete, Agilent's test and measurement equipment, such as Signal Source Analyzer, Oscilloscopes and Spectrum Analyzers, can help you measure and verify your prototype and products.
The E5052B SSA Signal Source Analyzer provides fast and accurate measurements for PLL/VCO design and manufacturing, and contributes to producing high-quality profitable products with a shorter lead time. Phase noise, AM noise, Lockup time, VCO tuning performance, Harmonics, DC supply noise, you can evaluate all with this one box solution.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
Generators, Sources, Supplies
DC Electronic Loads
- N3300A 1800 Watt DC Electronic Load Mainframe (2)
- N3301A 600 Watt DC Electronic Load Mainframe (2)
- N3302A 150 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- 6060 Series Single Input Electronic Loads (2)
- N3303A 250 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3304A 300 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3304A-J01 Special Order 300 W DC Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3300A Configurable Load Mainframe Series (2)
- N3305A 500 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3306A 600 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3307A 250 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- 6060B 300 Watt DC Electronic Load (2)
- 6063B 250 Watt DC Electronic Load (2)
- DC Electronic Loads
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Willkommen zur neuen Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.