Electronic System-Level (ESL) Design
Agilent provides the most accurate communications system design tools which accelerate PHY development and verification time by reducing cross domain iterations. With Agilent, you'll be able bring real-world effects higher in the design validation process.
ESL Design Challenges
- Analog/RF and baseband/DSP/embedded teams often work in relative isolation in the design or HW validation phases, increasing the risk of time consuming and expensive iterations.
- Traditional single domain “point tools” have poor to no interaction with the real world and rely on mathematical models to capture real-world effects.
- Validating hardware after systems achieve hardware integration may mask critical design flaws and require complicated physical test benches for verification of final designs.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Agilent EEsof EDA Software
- Advanced Design System (ADS) (2)
- EMPro 3D EM Simulation Software (2)
- SystemVue ESL Software (2)
- Genesys RF and Microwave Design Software (2)
- GoldenGate RFIC Simulation Software (2)
- IC-CAP Device Modeling Software (2)
- Model Builder Program (MBP) (2)
- Model Quality Assurance (MQA) (2)
- Advanced Model Analysis (AMA) (2)
- Agilent EEsof EDA Software
1-2 of 2
Agilent EEsof EDA Newsletter - Product and Application News
Keep tabs on the latest product and application news and review the archives of the Agilent EEsof EDA Newsletter.
Follow Agilent EEsof EDA on Twitter!
Twitter enables you to keep current on news and updates with Agilent EEsof through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?