Electronic System-Level (ESL) Design
Agilent provides the most accurate communications system design tools which accelerate PHY development and verification time by reducing cross domain iterations. With Agilent, you'll be able bring real-world effects higher in the design validation process.
ESL Design Challenges
- Analog/RF and baseband/DSP/embedded teams often work in relative isolation in the design or HW validation phases, increasing the risk of time consuming and expensive iterations.
- Traditional single domain “point tools” have poor to no interaction with the real world and rely on mathematical models to capture real-world effects.
- Validating hardware after systems achieve hardware integration may mask critical design flaws and require complicated physical test benches for verification of final designs.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Pulse Generator Products
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (2)
- M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (2)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (2)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81180B 4.6 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (2)
- N4903B J-BERT high-performance serial BERT up to 7 Gb/s and 12.5 Gb/s with complete jitter tolerance (3)
- Pulse Generator Products
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-3 of 3
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Agilent's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
USB 3.0 Physical Layer Test Challenges: Gen3 and Beyond Webcast
Live broadcast June 13, 2013; 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern