RF & Microwave Design
Agilent design software provides proven RF and Microwave solutions with very accurate models and powerful simulation technologies ranging from circuit, electromagnetic (EM), and system level designs. With Agilent, you'll be equipped to pinpoint, optimize and deliver - on time.
RF and Microwave Design Challenges
- Ever increasing substrate layer counts, smaller form factors, complex packaging technologies, and closer design proximities continue to make designs ever more challenging
- Seamlessly integrated circuit and EM simulation tools that flow from schematic entry through to production and verification
- Continuous innovation of simulation technology performance to increase accuracy while dramatically reducing simulation speeds
Refine the List
- MMIC Design (2)
- RF & Microwave Board Design (3)
- RF System-in-Package & RF Module Design (3)
- Silicon RFIC Design (2)
By Type of Content
By Product Category
1-5 of 5
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Discrete Oscillator Design Tools and Techniques Webcast
Original broadcast Sept. 16, 2010
Webcast - recorded
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
EMC 2014 - IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility
August 5- 7, 2014; Raleigh, NC
Network Analysis Back to Basics Webcast
Recorded broadcast August 21, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.