Fibre Channel Design and Test
Fibre Channel (FC) is the de-facto standard technology used in storage area networks such as RAID (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks) systems, JBODs (Just a Bunch of Disks), workstations and servers. Existing designs utilize data rates of 8.5 Gb/s, 4.25 Gb/s, 2.125 Gb/s and 1.0625 Gb/s, with 16G under design. The tremendous increase of data traffic has fueled the need for higher speed networking components.
Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the Technical Committee T11 within the InterNational Committee for Information Technology Standards (INCITS). The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of Fibre Channel design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI, AXIe, DAQ & Modular Solutions
VXI Products & Solutions
- VXI Oscilloscopes & Digitizers (2)
- VXI Signal Analyzers (2)
- VXI Data Acquisition Modules (2)
- VXI Frequency Counters (2)
- VXI Modular Digital Multimeters (2)
- VXI Arbitrary Waveform Generators (2)
- VXI Pulse Pattern Generators (2)
- VXI Digital IO Modules (2)
- VXI D/A Converters (2)
- VXI Mainframes & Controllers (2)
- Accessories & Options for VXI Products (2)
- VXI Products & Solutions
- PXI, AXIe, DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-2 of 2
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.