Digital Design & Interconnect Standards
Achieve your best design with Agilent. Investigate specific solutions for high speed standards plus solutions for your high-speed digital design cycle (design, simulation, analysis, debug compliance and signal integrity) challenges.
Refine the List
- DDR Memory
By Type of Content
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- N5412C Serial Attached SCSI − 3 (SAS-3) Compliance Test Software for Infiniium 90000 Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- U7231A DDR3 Compliance Test Application for Infiniium Series Oscilloscope [Discontinued] (3)
- N5413B DDR2 and LPDDR2 Compliance Test Application for Infiniium 9000 and 90000 Series Oscilloscopes (3)
- N5414A InfiniiScan Event Identification Software for Infiniium Series oscilloscopes [Obsolete] (1)
- N6462A DDR4 Compliance Test Application for Infiniium 9000 and 90000 Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- U7231B DDR3 and LPDDR3 Compliance Test Application for Infiniium Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- U7233A DDR1 Compliance Test Application (3)
- Oscilloscope Software
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-4 of 4
A Time-Saving Method for Analyzing Signal Integrity in DDR Memory Buses
This application note covers new tools and measurement techniques for characterizing and validating signal integrity of DDR (double data rate synchronous dynamic random access memory) signals.
Application Note 2008-09-10
Crossing the Digital-Analog Divide - White Paper
This white paper helps to better understand how to cope with the physical nature of signals that we might prefer to think of as bits, nibbles and bytes, let's start with an ideal digital waveform.
Application Note 2012-05-02
PDF 6.46 MB
Designing and Validating High-Speed Memory Buses (AN 1382-2)
DDR SDRAM (double data rate synchronous dynamic random access memory) is quickly becoming an accepted technology in the PC (personal computer) industry. Its low cost, high performance, and increasingly wide availability make it very desirable for PC memory buses and embedded designs such as high...
Application Note 2001-12-20
Improve Your Time-to-Insight:Debugging Intermittent Memory Failures in DDR and DDR2 Systems
Application Note 1575
Application Note 2006-04-14