DDR Memory Design & Test
Double Data Rate (DDR) Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (SDRAM) is implemented in several forms today – the original DDR (also called DDR1), DDR2 which improved performance and lowered power consumption, DDR3 with even better performance, and low-power DDR (LPDDR), that is targeted for mobile devices.
Agilent is an active member of JEDEC, with consistent participation in workshops and specification issues. These resources you find here will provide you with an overview of DDR design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
Use the matrix below to discover specific solutions for your DDR needs.
|Simulation||Functional Test (Oscilloscope)||Validation (Logic Analyzers)||Probing Solutions|
|DDR2||Learn more||Learn more||Learn more||Learn more|
|DDR3||Learn more||Learn more||Learn more||Learn more|
|DDR4||Planned||Learn more||Learn more|
|LPDDR2||Learn more||Learn more||Learn more|
|LPDDR3||Planned||Learn more||Learn more|
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- U7231A DDR3 Compliance Test Application for Infiniium Series Oscilloscope [Discontinued] (1)
- N5413B DDR2 and LPDDR2 Compliance Test Application for Infiniium 9000 and 90000 Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- U7231B DDR3 and LPDDR3 Compliance Test Application for Infiniium Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- U7233A DDR1 Compliance Test Application (1)
- U7245A GDDR5 Compliance Test Application for Infiniium Oscilloscopes (1)
- Oscilloscope Software
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1 of 1
DDR 1, 2 and 3 solutions Video
Includes probing methods, read/write separation technique and automated JEDEC compliance measurements with Infiniium Series oscilloscopes.
WMF 52.75 KB