DDR Memory Design & Test
Double Data Rate (DDR) Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (SDRAM) is implemented in several forms today – the original DDR (also called DDR1), DDR2 which improved performance and lowered power consumption, DDR3 with even better performance, and low-power DDR (LPDDR), that is targeted for mobile devices.
Agilent is an active member of JEDEC, with consistent participation in workshops and specification issues. These resources you find here will provide you with an overview of DDR design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
Use the matrix below to discover specific solutions for your DDR needs.
|Simulation||Parametric Test (Oscilloscope)||Functional Validation (Logic Analyzers)||Probing Solutions|
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
- PXI Oscilloscopes & Digitizers (2)
- PXI Vector Signal Analyzers (2)
- PXI Data Acquisition - DAQ (2)
- PXI Switches (2)
- PXI Digital Multimeters - DMM (2)
- PXI Signal Conditioning (2)
- PXI Bit Error Rate Testers (2)
- PXI Arbitrary Waveform Generators (2)
- PXI Digital IO Modules (2)
- PXI Digital to Analog Converters (2)
- PXI Chassis and Controllers (2)
- PXI Software (2)
- Accessories and options for PXI products (2)
- PXI Products
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-2 of 2
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.