PCIe 2.0/3.0, PCI Express® Design & Test Information Resource Center
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Agilent offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Agilent and achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- U1600 Series Handheld Oscilloscopes (2)
- USB Modular Oscilloscopes (2)
- InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series DSO and MSO Oscilloscopes (2)
- InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series DSO and MSO Oscilloscopes (2)
- 1000 Series Oscilloscopes (2)
- InfiniiVision 5000 Series Oscilloscopes (2)
- InfiniiVision 6000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (2)
- 6000L Series Rack-Mountable Oscilloscopes (2)
- InfiniiVision 7000B Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (2)
- Infiniium 9000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (2)
- Infiniium 90000A DSO/DSA Series Oscilloscopes (3)
- Infiniium 90000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (4)
- 86100 DCA Wideband Sampling Oscilloscopes (2)
- High Performance Oscilloscope- Digitizers (2)
- Oscilloscope Probes (2)
- Oscilloscope Software (3)
- Oscilloscope Accessories (2)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-4 of 4
Eventi di Agilent Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Agilent Italia
PCI Express 3.0 How to pass receiver compliance test for add-in cards and motherboards - webcast
Original broadcast October 27, 2011
Webcast - recorded
Physical Layer design challenges for PCI Express® 3.0 and 2.0 designs
You will learn advanced techniques for PCI Express phy-layer validation covering the latest PCIe 3.0 specification requirements as well as practical extensions to PCIe 2.0 and 1.1 designs. This seminar analyzes transmitter and receiver performance.
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.