PCIe 2.0/3.0, PCI Express® Design & Test Information Resource Center
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Agilent offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Agilent and achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- Oscilloscopes (2)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (2)
- Network Analyzers (2)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (2)
- Logic Analyzers (2)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (2)
- EMI/EMC, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (2)
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERT) Solutions (2)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM) (2)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors (2)
- Frequency Counter Products (2)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (2)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (2)
- Digitizers (2)
- DC Power Analyzers (2)
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement (2)
- Parameter & Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer (2)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.