Serial Attached SCSI (SAS & SAS 2) Information Resource Center
Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) is a data-transfer technology for moving data to and from storage devices. SAS depends on a point-to-point serial protocol that replaces parallel SCSI bus technology that is commonly used in data centers, workstations and servers. The technology is based on a serial transmission scheme and uses an embedded clock with the 8b/10b data encoding scheme.
The SAS technology is currently at its second generation. It is referred to as SAS-2 and covers speeds of up to 6Gb/s, allowing for faster data transfer than the previous generation. Its predecessor, SAS-1 only covers speeds of up to 3Gb/s. One of the uniqueness of SAS is it offers backwards-compatibility with Serial ATA (SATA) storage devices. SATA devices may be connected to SAS backplanes, but SAS drives may not be connected to SATA backplanes.
The T10 technical committee of the International Committee for Information Technology Standards (INCITS) develops and maintains the SAS protocol and physical layers, while the SCSI Trade Association (SCSITA) promotes the technology. Agilent is an active member and contributor of the T10 and SCSITA, with consistent participation in workshops and specifications development. These resources you find here will provide you with an overview of SAS design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches. Agilent - achieve your best design.
Refine the List
- SAS12G UDA (2)
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
Data Acquisition Modules - DAQ
Data Acquisition Options and Accessories
- 34131A Transit Case (2)
- 34161A Accessory Pouch (2)
- 34190A Rackmount Kit (2)
- 34191A 2U Dual Flange Kit (2)
- 34194A Dual Lock Link Kit (2)
- 34307A Thermocouple Kit (2)
- 34308A Thermistor Kit (2)
- 34901A 20 Channel Multiplexer (2/4-wire) Module for 34970A/34972A (2)
- 34902A 16 Channel Multiplexer (2/4-wire) Module for 34970A/34972A (2)
- 34903A 20 Channel Actuator/GP Switch Module for 34970A/34972A (2)
- 34904A 4 x 8 Two-Wire Matrix Module for 34970A/34972A (2)
- 34905A 2 GHz Dual 1:4 RF Mux, 50 Ohm Module for 34970A/34972A (2)
- 34906A 2 GHz Dual 1:4 RF Mux, 75 Ohm Module for 34970A/34972A (2)
- 34907A Multifunction Module for 34970A/34972A (2)
- 34908A 40 Channel Single-Ended Multiplexer Module for 34970A/34972A (2)
- 34971A Data Acquisition Pro [Obsolete] (2)
- 82350B PCI High-Performance GPIB Interface Card (2)
- 82357B USB/GPIB Interface High-Speed USB 2.0 (2)
- E5810A LAN/GPIB Gateway [Discontinued] (2)
- Data Acquisition Options and Accessories
- Data Acquisition Modules - DAQ
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-2 of 2
Evénements Agilent en France
Bienvenue sur la page des événements auxquels participe Agilent en France
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.