10GBase-KR Conformance Test Application
Agilent Technologies’ 10 Gigabit Ethernet Copper Backplane (10GBase-KR) user defined application (UDA) test software for Infiniium Series oscilloscopes will provide you with a preliminary fast and easy way to validate and debug your 10GBase-KR designs. The test application allows you to automatically execute common and generic test requirements and the results are then displayed in a flexible report format. In addition, the report provides a margin analysis that shows how closely your design passed or failed each test.
10GBase-KR is used in backplane applications such as blade servers and routers/switches. It is based on the IEEE 802.3ap and the implementations are required to operate in an environment comprising upto 1 meter of copper printed circuit board with two connectors.
- Test setup wizard guides you through test selection, configuration, connection, execution, and results reporting
- Measurement connection setups are displayed
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test
- Test results report documents test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis, and waveforms
- Infiniium 3.00 or higher software revision for Infiniium Series oscilloscopes
- N5467A User Defined Application (Option 040 on new 90000 Series oscilloscope)
- E2688A High-Speed SDA Software (Option 003 on new Infiniium Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-003 for application server license)
- N5400A EZJIT Plus Jitter Analysis Software (Option 004 on new Infiniium Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-001 for application server license)
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.