10GBase-KR Conformance Test Application
Agilent Technologies’ 10 Gigabit Ethernet Copper Backplane (10GBase-KR) user defined application (UDA) test software for Infiniium Series oscilloscopes will provide you with a preliminary fast and easy way to validate and debug your 10GBase-KR designs. The test application allows you to automatically execute common and generic test requirements and the results are then displayed in a flexible report format. In addition, the report provides a margin analysis that shows how closely your design passed or failed each test.
10GBase-KR is used in backplane applications such as blade servers and routers/switches. It is based on the IEEE 802.3ap and the implementations are required to operate in an environment comprising upto 1 meter of copper printed circuit board with two connectors.
- Test setup wizard guides you through test selection, configuration, connection, execution, and results reporting
- Measurement connection setups are displayed
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test
- Test results report documents test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis, and waveforms
- Infiniium 3.00 or higher software revision for Infiniium Series oscilloscopes
- N5467A User Defined Application (Option 040 on new 90000 Series oscilloscope)
- E2688A High-Speed SDA Software (Option 003 on new Infiniium Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-003 for application server license)
- N5400A EZJIT Plus Jitter Analysis Software (Option 004 on new Infiniium Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-001 for application server license)